Tuesday, June 1, 2010

TOO bz like a minister...

Hi, salam to all my customer,

I'm still alive n the blog is continuing their business as usual, just hard to find time to update all stock.

For all dearest n dedicated customer, here extension stock of your collections, its called CORELLE LIGHT.



But sorry for time being only European Herbs, Sakura & Winter Frost White.

It comes with a pair set :
4pc Oblong Dish Set 1.9L & 2.85L comes with plastic covers RM280 (e/h, sakura, Winter Frost White)
4pc Square Dish Set 1.4L & 2.35L comes with plastic covers RM260 (e/h, sakura, Winter Frost White)

(BUT SPECIAL EDITION FOR EUROPEAN HERBS DESIGN COZ THEY GIVE YOU, FREE CANVAS CARRY BAG)

for more details log in : http://www.worldkitchenasia.com/ap/Showcase/tabid/896/Default.aspx?brandid=98


I'm very sorry to all customer insist to have 16 pc set, the stock is limited, but 16pc set only available for:

KOBE RM380,

SAKURA 12+4 set (check my previous post) RM480

LILYVILLE RM 400.

but u can sms me for any design that u'r requested.

interested : sms or email : 012 353 9717/ jualanmurah.corelle@yahoo.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment